It's been a while since I went out on an artist date. You might ask what is an "Artist Date?"
An artist date is a date where you take yourself out with a purpose to stimulate your senses, creativity and imagination. Going on regular artist dates fuels my sense of play and relaxation. It opens my mind to new possibilities and gives me a break from the "busyness" of life.
Ideas for an Artist Date:
1. Visit the observatory at Griffith Park! (La La Land tour?)
2. Sit at your favorite cafe, play your favorite coffee sipping song on your iPhone and people watch.
3. Stroll around a park or beach. My favs are Balboa park, La Jolla Cove (San Diego), Santa Monica beach, Alki Beach, Sculpture Park (Seattle), Central Park (NYC) and the Walk of Stars (Hong Kong TST Harbor).
4. Go for a swim.
5. Go to Barnes & Nobles and read.
6. Catch a movie.
7. Worship at Church.
8. Go to afternoon high tea.
9. Rent a room during happy hour and have a karaoke concert by yourself.
10. Walk or jog through a farmer's market or swap meet.
If you haven't gone on an artist date I highly recommend it! Let me know how it goes!
Peace & ❤️
Tune into Kiki's Youtube channel for more funny inspiring videos!
Love Yourself Champ, Transformer on Screen & Stage, Mommy of Sky, Asians in Media Activist, Producer.